2019 NECO: Complete Physic Practical Answers

Sageer SGR
0


PHYSICS PRACTICAL

(1bi)
The principal of moments state
that if a body is in
equilibrium,then the sum of the
clockwise moments about any
point on the body is equal to the
sum of the anticlockwise
moments about the same point

(1bii)
Clockwise moment =Anti
clockwise moment
10×5 = RB × 7
RB= 10×5/7
RB=50/7
RB=7.14
RA + RB=10
RA+7.14 =10
RA=10 - 7.14 =2.86N


(1vii)

(PICK TWO)

(i)I ensured mass did not tourch/
rest on the table

(ii)I avoided error due to parallax
on metre rule

(iii)I noted zero error on metre
rule

(iv)I avoided draught

==============
==============

(NUMBER 3)

(3bi)
Lost volt is the voltage lost due to
the internal resistance of a cell.
It is measured in volts

(3bii)
E= I(R+r)
4=I(2+0.5)
4=2.5I
I=4/2.5
I=1.6A


(3viii)
(Pick two)
(Precaution)

(i)I would ensure that the key is
opened when circuit is not in use
to avoid the cell being used up

(ii)I would ensure that the
electrical wires are tightly
connected

(iii)I would ensure clean
terminals
_________________________________
Q1.
determine the slope of the graph
and the intercept c
- evaluate k1 = k1 = 4π2/s and k2
=
(Xiii)- state any two of the
following precautions
- Avoided conical oscillations
- Ensured firm suspension of
pendulum
- Ensured reading is repeated
(shown on the table
- Avoided draught
-Corrected/noted for zero error
of metre rule/ stop match/clock
- Avoided parallax error in
reading metre rule/ stop clock

(b) (i) The period of oscillation of
a body is the time taken for the
body to make one complete to
and from movement

(ii) When a body is falling under
its weight (alone), the rate of
increase of its velocity with time
(as a result of the earth’s
gravitational pull) is the
acceleration of free fall due to gravity

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)